Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack What with Equipoise?

zips92

I am starting my first cycle, and I have two 10ml bottles, 200 mg/ml, of Boldabol (Equipoise). I am thin and cut now, 5'11", 145 lb, and my goals are for moderate size gains (about 15 lbs), without getting puffy. I want to stack the Equipoise with something, but have read so much contradicting info in literature. I was planning Sustanon and/or Oral Turinabol but have read that Turinabol and EQ may be wasting money because both tend to cut?

Please any suggestions on what to stack with EQ, and how to cycle for my first? Thanks~ :worried:

yeah bro 511 145, i hope you were 120 when you started, no offense, i was 130, at six feet one, but i got to 145 natty before jumpin in, if you have been pumpin for along time, more than 3 years and have grown natrually and are at a plateau. with that said, u should not have bought eq if you wanted to bulk, its more lean mass, your first cycle should be one compound test enth, or in my opinion deca. run for 12 weeks and you see how your body reacts to one compound. if you can afford to get one of those and run alone, or gain a little less mass running the eq alone at 600, which would be alright cause it boosts your appetite through the roof, but i would save the eq and get some test or deca if you care about mass. eq is great stacked with test enth but not a first cycle.

Well, since this is your first cycle, see how your body reacts. Start out with 400mg a week (2 shots 1cc at a time) mon and friday. Around week 6 introduce some winny at 50mg a day for the last 6 weeks , you'll put on about 10-13 pounds. If you run sustanon, you'll get bloated unless you run arimidex with the cycle. if you nips get puffy, run arimidex (nolva won't take the puffy nips away) about .5 eod.

Let's say I am an older athlete (37), and have been lifting for nearly 15 years. I used to Powerlift at 132 lb class, about 12 -13 years ago, even though I was tall and lanky, I was strong as f**k. I just want to get some more density/fullness, and cannot get there with just supplements, diet and heavy/low reps.

If my goals are not quick, obvious and puffy mass, wouldn't EQ be a good choice? I thought so? I am also considering stacking with Primo Depot in lieu of Sust, don't want to get puffy.

Sustanon or even Eq you could do by itself for a 1st cycle. Really no need to stack. Just be sure you take in enough calories.

alright... why not just test. could front load the test for the first couple weeks and run that for 10- 12 weeks on its own at 500 mgs. im on my first cycle and i havn't gotten puffy.. i anything i;ve lost some fat. but taking adex and now nolva.

One thing that you seem to be misunderstanding...The AAS that you mention wont "cut" as you stated...It is the calories and cardio that do the cutting. If you want to gain mass, then you can use basically any AAS, but you have to eat for gaining mass. You can't just simply go on the way you are currently eating and expect to gain much weight.

As far as a stack...I would use Test. I don't like EQ personally, but for a first cycle, I would use Test only...but if you are set about using EQ, then stack 250 test per week with 400 EQ. You mentioned that you already had your EQ...Do you have your PCT essentials? What does it look like?

Last edited:
All I run anymore is Enanthate and EQ. I run a gram of Enanthate a week and 800mg/week of EQ. Rimi and Nolva as needed. You might want to grab some Polysorbate 80 and Nizoral also if you're prone to mpb.

Top Bottom