Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack What with Equipoise?

I am learning now, and I probably got ahead of myself. I had the opportunity for the EQ and seized it. As far as PCT, Prospector is very smart, I have NOT acquired yet, but was planning to get about 1000 mg of Clomid.

Do I truly need Nolvadex on hand for sure if I just cycle with EQ, Sustanon, or EQ/Sust? Is tits more associated with dosage qty. or AAS type? Also, stacking 800 mg EQ a week seems like a lot to me.

Sounds like the consensus is, get some test for first cycle and the 2nd cycle EQ? Is Clenbuterol better then Clomid for PCT, or can/should it be combined?

Thanks Guys/Gals, been great help!

zips92 said:
I am learning now, and I probably got ahead of myself. I had the opportunity for the EQ and seized it. As far as PCT, Prospector is very smart, I have NOT acquired yet, but was planning to get about 1000 mg of Clomid.

Do I truly need Nolvadex on hand for sure if I just cycle with EQ, Sustanon, or EQ/Sust? Is tits more associated with dosage qty. or AAS type? Also, stacking 800 mg EQ a week seems like a lot to me.

Sounds like the consensus is, get some test for first cycle and the 2nd cycle EQ? Is Clenbuterol better then Clomid for PCT, or can/should it be combined?

yes cancel that order on the clomid. only use nolvadex. clomid has sides, such as possible tumor in pituitary gland

As Sweed and Goldy said. Just run test. Diet is key. Make sure you have your pct in place before you start. I, myself, would use hcg and clomid.
Save the EQ for your second cycle...

zips92 said:

1000 mgs of clomid is not enough for 3+ week of pct. Have nolva on hand for test cycles. clen is not a ancillary used for pct. mainly for fatloss, although some beleive it has anti-catabolic properties. I am using clenbuterol ( along with nolva/clomid/ hcg) for pct just to help get ready for my contest diet to loose some water weight and a little fat.

Top Bottom