Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack with Tren 4 minimum water retention

anytest, they all do the same job. prop causing less water retention is an old wives tale, as with many of the 'facts' of bodybuilding. a low salt diet, and some arimidex will sort you out

anytest, they all do the same job. prop causing less water retention is an old wives tale, as with many of the 'facts' of bodybuilding. a low salt diet, and some arimidex will sort you out

From personal experience prop gives me no bloat where as enenthate makes me very bloated.

As for the dosage of prop you should do more prop than tren. If doing 50 tren ED than do 75 ED and so on.

i'm on sus 250 and tren ace and i have MAJOR bloat. i thought the tren would prevent it but it appears its not. i just ordered AIFM to see if that takes care of it.

im not going to inject myself ED but EOD whats should be the best dosage of tren and prop.
For arimidex is .5mg each day is enuff ??

any steroid with any decent aromatase inhibitor will work-shit ive thrown in a-bombs with my injectables up to3-4 days before a show

Top Bottom