Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack question, help Huck / Fonz, anybody..

barbell265

Hey Bro's, first thanks for taking a look at my problem, here it is broken down.

I am on wk 4,(started monday), of a 12 wk run currently dosing as follows;

75 mg/ed fina (wks 1-8)
200 mg t400 /1per wk (wks 4-12)
50 mg nandrolone / 1per wk (wks 4-12)

At wk 9 fina stops t4 goes to 400 mg/ wk
at wk 14 clomid starts

My question is this; I know the deca, nandrolone, and fina use the same as sites but I am operating under the assumption of competitive binding. Fina has higher affinity and much shorter 1/2 life and introduced much more frequently. I am utilizing the nandrolone for joint & ligament support vs. size / strength. Will this combo work effectivly or is the deca neutralizing the fina's effect?

Thus far have had good results, feeling strong making decent gains and good size with moderate vascularity/fat loss,( cardio very limited).

What's the vote Bro's?? thumbs up or down??

Thanks again....

Barbell265...

:beer:

yes ultragainz is right!also end the cycle with the fina when you make your cycle better deca is in the system for 4 weeks....and up the dose...300-400mg of deca for 8 weeks fina on weeks 8-15 at 75mgs ed eod on the last week...test at 400-200mgs for 10-12 weeks....and some people dont get gyno when they stack fina/deca together but some can...your deca dose is too low..clomid post cycle when you make the cycle better

I agree with Ultra,even for therapeutic purposes,I would up that deca dosage slightly.The tren dosage is not so high that one could reason out there being no A/R's left to bind to,and it is actually good thinking on your part here.Tren displays ferocious anti-gluccocorticoid activity,and this often relates to a suppression of synovial fluid excretion in the joint capsule,which in turn often leads to those achy joints.Deca seems to have 'selective'gluccocorticoid activity in that in most research it seems to lower circulation/production of cortisol,but it's actions in the joint capsule seem to display a cortisol-like effect(increased fluid output in the synovial membrane)which leads to huge relief from chronic joint maladies.Up your deca dosage a little and see what happens.150-200mgs/week is more in line for that therapeutic action you're looking for,without overloading yourself too greatly on the progestogenic side.

Huck...

I am going to bump my t400 to 400/wk vs 200 when the tren stops ; so i should bump my nandrolone to 150-200/ wk (wks 4-8) or save it for next time? I don't want to compete too much with the tren as my strength and size are terrific at wk 4, for my first cycle in 5 yrs. I have put on 8 lbs lean mass, 1/2 inch off my waist and bumped up all my weights, 265 bench to 300, 315 squat to 400, 520 leg press to 630 x3 and 135 to 165 e-z curl x3

As for you two ultragainz, ya'll can floss with my shorts after a heavy squat day! :D Like I said before it's my first trip with gear in 5 yrs and I am going to ease into it. I am very pleased with my results, and my definition and size is coming along nicely.

Just f'in with you two, be good. If you think I am a girl, well then we need to talk...:doublefi:

Later.....

Barbell265....

Thanx Huck..

Thanks for the pat Huck, it's appreciated. I still feel like a little shit,(6'0", 205 lbs at @10%bf), but things are changin'!

I will run the deca at 150/ wk,(3/ 1ml pins! brovel's nan.50) next trip; and bump the t400 to 300mg/wk 5-8 then 400 9-12 following with the clomid at wk 14 for 2 wks.

Thanks again for the input, maybe next time you can help me put together a second trip. I am going to shredd down to about 6-8 % bf for the summer and probably sept go for trip 2.

Later for now, thanks again...

Barbell265....

:beer:

Top Bottom