Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stack options please

bighippie11

i went through a cycle of anadrol 50 about 3 months ago and plan on juicing up again around november. i gained 18lbs and have kept 13lbs so i can't decide on going with anadrol again or opting for something a little better on the liver...maybe dbol+primobolan/winni, or dbol+test. also, would anadrol 50+winni be too toxic? which is the best stack or some better stack options?

If you value your liver, don't use Anadrol and Winstrol together.

What I would suggest varies depending on your age and experience. There are much better choices than Anadrol. Assuming you're relatively new to AAS, I would suggest a simple cycle of Test Enanthate at 500mg/week. Eat right, train right and use proper PCT and you will see great gains.

There is no "best" stack, diffrent compounds work better for some then they will for others. That being said, there are many diffrent cycles that will help you achive your goals: Drol/Test, D-Bol/Test, Deca/Test and the list goes on and on. It comes down to your diet, if you have a good diet you'll grow like a weed on any of these cycles. Over time you'll find out what types of AAS work best for you.

M18

true, i've only been through one cycle so i'm still somewhat of a beginner. from what i've read and what you guys say test seems like a good choice. do you prefer test c, test e, or a mix such as sustanon? also, for PCT after test, what products are advised?
nolva, clomid, and HCG?

I prefer the consistent blood levels of a single ester. My personal preference is for enanthate or prop. In either case get some AIFM and clomid.

yeah i'm starting to lean towards dbol+prop since it clears your system faster than the longer acting esters and i run the possibility of ncaa testing, but primo+dbol have delivered good results from people i've talked to also. have you tried dbol+primo? and are you suggesting acetate or enanthate form.

Top Bottom