Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack for lean gains

Gettinbig805

Good Broly
Platinum
was wondering if someone had some experience with a lean gain type of stack that didn’t include tren? I’ve ran it before, but I get bad sides from it. I’m 39 yrs old, 195lbs been off of a cycle for 6 months now so I figured I’d get one in again.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

was wondering if someone had some experience with a lean gain type of stack that didn’t include tren? I’ve ran it before, but I get bad sides from it. I’m 39 yrs old, 195lbs been off of a cycle for 6 months now so I figured I’d get one in again.

Test, anavar, and Winstrol worked great for me.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

trenbolone is not for everyone for sure

for cutting you can try this

12 weeks
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
400mgs primobolan/week
50mgs anavar/day
7 caps n2guard/day
25mgs proviron/day

+optional 200mgs masteron

For lean gains I would either run test/primo or test/deca. Guys are always scared because they think deca is super wet but no where near what test is. Low test with deca is great for lean gains. Or you could look at SARMs.

Of course. Many cycles don't include tren

Consider this cycle without TREN: 400mgs of PRIMO; 250mgs of TEST ENAN, both weekly, plus 50mgs of ANAVAR; 25mgs of PROVIRON; N2Guard for organ support, all daily

Top Bottom