Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack for lean gains

I found the secret to Tren is to inject daily. You will keep your blood levels more uniform which will lower your sides. I use high doses of Tren prior to a competition. It makes a big difference.
Mentally, you need to tell yourself that you need to let things go because they don’t matter. When you want to argue, ask yourself what you gain if you “win” the argument. Usually the answer is nothing.
Tren is not for everyone but if you can handle it, it makes a big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I decided I don’t care too much about the sides. I did some research and based on what I’ve been told on here I’m ok with running it again but doing right no think I was taking way too much last time. So any advice on what to stack with it and what kind of tren as far as ace or tren E or the blend. Let me know, I appreciate the help !

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So I’m ordering tren ace, how many mgs should I do daily , how long and stacked with what kind of test ? If you could lime me out with a cycle I would graa way try appreciate that. I’m 39 , I weigh 198 I’ve done cycles since I was in my late 20’s but nothing super heavy I’ve always done moderate doses because it works well in me. I don’t ned a lot to get results I e noticed.

So I’m ordering tren ace, how many mgs should I do daily , how long and stacked with what kind of test ? If you could lime me out with a cycle I would graa way try appreciate that. I’m 39 , I weigh 198 I’ve done cycles since I was in my late 20’s but nothing super heavy I’ve always done moderate doses because it works well in me. I don’t ned a lot to get results I e noticed.

daily? trenbolone acetate 50mgs ED stack with test prop 50mgs ed but can you handle daily shots
maybe try eod every other day
add dostinex, n2guard and light aromasin

week 1-12
tren ace 50mgs eod
test prop 50mgs eod
n2guard 7caps ed
dostinex 0.25mgs /week
aromasin 10mgs eod

Top Bottom