Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack for lean gains

was wondering if someone had some experience with a lean gain type of stack that didn’t include tren? I’ve ran it before, but I get bad sides from it. I’m 39 yrs old, 195lbs been off of a cycle for 6 months now so I figured I’d get one in again.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

for lean gains just eat super clean is all man!

Just eat very clean and the steroid can help a little but won't be the endall be all. Primobolan and Anavar are both known for very lean gains. dropping 100mg of Trenbolone to that will only help.

For lean gains I would either run test/primo or test/deca. Guys are always scared because they think deca is super wet but no where near what test is. Low test with deca is great for lean gains. Or you could look at SARMs.

I think I’m gonna try the test/primo cycle out. I appreciate all the info guys!

trenbolone is not for everyone for sure

for cutting you can try this

12 weeks
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
400mgs primobolan/week
50mgs anavar/day
7 caps n2guard/day
25mgs proviron/day

+optional 200mgs masteron

I’ll give this one a try I’ve hard god things about primo , but I’ve never ran it

Damn, we think alike. Tren is old faithful for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

School me on using it correct; I was taking 200mgs a week of tren and 125mgs of sust. I was 190 at the time when I started it and ended up at 205 after all said and done for. 12 week run, this was a few years ago and like I said I got bad sides form that dose/cycle

bro yo should try tren again, buts use it correct.

How dojo use tren correctly? I know it’s powerful stuff , I obviously was taking too much last time since I got a lot of Sides, but what are you suggesting as far as dose and all that

I’ll give this one a try I’ve hard god things about primo , but I’ve never ran it

try it primo is the #1 steroid out there

Top Bottom