Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
you will not find any quality even close to the quality at sarms1.com... there is a bogo going on there now as well... buy 2 get 1 free...

So I've started my cycle and things are going great! Got a celebrity trainer, who's a builder himself, to do a diet for me, trainer knows exactly what's the deal so he's working me like an Indian kid in a sweat shop. My body is responding well and it's popping from every seam. I slightly heat the oil in the syringe, aspirate and sterilise properly so PIP is almost zero, almost! Thank you to all who guided me on the stack and pip info.

Believe it or not, I'm already thinking about the upcoming cutting cycle.

I'm thinking a little something along the lines of Clen/GW (maybe both) & Masteron & Winstrol. Please advise on:

1. Is this a sensible stack to consider for cutting down?
2. Dosage
3. Can those 3 be drawn into the same syringe?

Alternative compound/stack suggestions welcome.

It's as if I can almost feel my body growing. Exciting times!

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

The damn app won't allow me to edit. I forgot to ask whether I can start this while on PCT? If not how long do I need up wait after bulking cycle have ended?

So I've started my cycle and things are going great! Got a celebrity trainer, who's a builder himself, to do a diet for me, trainer knows exactly what's the deal so he's working me like an Indian kid in a sweat shop. My body is responding well and it's popping from every seam. I slightly heat the oil in the syringe, aspirate and sterilise properly so PIP is almost zero, almost! Thank you to all who guided me on the stack and pip info.

Believe it or not, I'm already thinking about the upcoming cutting cycle.

I'm thinking a little something along the lines of Clen/GW (maybe both) & Masteron & Winstrol. Please advise on:

1. Is this a sensible stack to consider for cutting down?
2. Dosage
3. Can those 3 be drawn into the same syringe?

Alternative compound/stack suggestions welcome.

It's as if I can almost feel my body growing. Exciting times!

The damn app won't allow me to edit. I forgot to ask whether I can start this while on PCT? If not how long do I need up wait after bulking cycle have ended?

You should be bridging with GW and running your PCT. However long your cycle is, you should be taking that time off. So if you are running a 8 week cycle and 4 week PCT, you should be waiting for 3 months.

"Can I put all 3 in the same syringe?" Winny is mostly oral these days and clen is liquid liposomal (under tongue) and oral in pill form. Masteron is your only injectable. If you wanted to throw 4 weeks of winny or var in at the last 4 weeks of your cycle you could. You should wait for the suggested time to get your natural values right.

Clen is not an option bro. Run Albuterol instead. You COULD throw in Albuterol at the end of your cycle with the winny.

http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product.php?productid=16159&cat=250

Did you follow Dylan's advice and acquire the compounds for PCT protocol he planned out? You can get everything on www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Hi guys, I'm now 3 weeks in on a 8 week cycle which includes test P. I'm thinking of replacing the test P with test C during week 5 and making it a 10 or 12 week cycle.

What I need to know is:
1. Is it possible to change crocodiles midstream or should I sail one with what I started with?

2. If yes, how does this affect the dosage of the other two compounds? (NPP & Proviron).

3. Recommended dosage for Test C?

Mainly want to know if this is possible? Just playing with the idea, but wanna hear from those in the know before taking any action.

Thank you in advance.

Hi guys, I'm now 3 weeks in on a 8 week cycle which includes test P. I'm thinking of replacing the test P with test C during week 5 and making it a 10 or 12 week cycle.

What I need to know is:
1. Is it possible to change crocodiles midstream or should I sail one with what I started with?

2. If yes, how does this affect the dosage of the other two compounds? (NPP & Proviron).

3. Recommended dosage for Test C?

Mainly want to know if this is possible? Just playing with the idea, but wanna hear from those in the know before taking any action.

Thank you in advance.

starting a long ester mid cycle is a horrible idea... you do realize that being that its a long ester it will take around 4 weeks to even peak... test prop will be out of your system quickly because its a short ester... you should have started the cycle with test cyp if you wanted to run it... don't change now, you will only mess up your cycle... stick with prop...

Thanks Dylan

The ester length difference/active life was something I worried about.

Thinking ahead, do you think I should start my test cycle with test P & C then discontinue test P after 4 weeks when test C is at full strength at which point possibly increase the test C dosage a bit?

My reasoning for wanting doing a bi-combo of test is fewer dead weeks with the test P taking stage right away and test C finishing it all but I get to ride the wave a bit longer?

Still running Proviron & NPP as the compound accompaniments.

Thanks Dylan

The ester length difference/active life was something I worried about.

Thinking ahead, do you think I should start my test cycle with test P & C then discontinue test P after 4 weeks when test C is at full strength at which point possibly increase the test C dosage a bit?

My reasoning for wanting doing a bi-combo of test is fewer dead weeks with the test P taking stage right away and test C finishing it all but I get to ride the wave a bit longer?

Still running Proviron & NPP as the compound accompaniments.

you can definitely kickstart your cycle with test prop in the future, just as you described although I feel there are better kickstart options, such as LGD 4033 or certain orals...

Believe it or not but I prefer jabs to orals. My stomach can be sensitive and considering I've got PIP down to virtually nothing, would do jabs over orals. I mean some days I don't even feel I've jabbed.

Could you please PM me alternative cycle kick starts? I wanna do research and check availability.

Top Bottom