Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sprints...

aky

How do you know if sprints are for you? I don't know if i should do them or not. I'm trying to gain LBM, but I have alot of fat to lose. Right now my calories are 500 over maint. level. I'm thinking of adding sprints 3-4 times a week (in the morning) while keeping my cals at this level...

I also can't seem to find Fukkenshredded's post on windsprints... can someone post the link please.

thanx...

muscle and fitness mag had an article a few months back about wind sprints,they called it gorilla cardio.I tried it for a few weeks,it was fucking knarlly,killed me everytime.I had to stop though cause of my broken wrist<ouch>!

you are better off biking, jogging, fast paced walking (3.6-4.0MPH), sprinting most definatley wastes muscle tissue along with running at a close 2nd to burning tissue, walking, jogging, biking etc will keep muscle loss to a minimum as long as you keep most of your calories from protein, but if you dont mind, sprint away, more affective at losing weight, thats for sure

dj

I almost always incorporate sprints into my cardio. I usually perform several short sprints with light jogging or fast walking between sprints. This can be pretty intense but it works. Start out with an all out sprint(after a warm-up, of course) for about 10-15 secs. Then walk fast or jog for 1-3 min. and repeat as desired. As you get used to it you can increase sprint time and decrease walking/jogging time as needed. This is a very effective method of shedding fat.

djdjdjddjon said:
sprinting most definatley wastes muscle tissue

?????????

have you ever seen a sprinter's legs??? now compare that to the legs of the people you see doing the bicycling classes. better yet, instead of your normal leg day routine, go out and run 10 full speed 50 yard sprints and tell me how sore your legs are the next day! :)

Top Bottom