Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sprints

IJ26

I am a football player and I am looking to lean out bc I play DB. Im at about 7% bf right now and looking to get to around 5. I am currently on 40 mg day oral winny and 50 mg day Test Prop am also takin 3000mg ALA daily. I run sprints to get in shape. This is my basic workout, will I get results cutting with the sprints?Any suggestions?
Mon- Lift, plyometrics, 8 x 200 meter
Tues- Lift, agilities and stadium stairs
Wed-Plyos and 4 x 300 meter
Thurs -Lift, agilities, 6 x 150
Fri- Lift, Plyos and 100's
Sat-30 minute walk on treadmill on empty stomach

I am 5-9 187 and am taking in about 2200 cal a day with aorund 200 from protein and a little less than 100 g carbs a day.

sprints raise growth hormone
growth hormone supposed to help lose weight

i say looks good

I would think that should lean you out. Be sure to split your lifting and running routines. Keep your carbs post workouts.

The only concern I have is plyos 3 x week. Do you think you will be able to recover from that routine. Just asking???

Why do you feel the need to be 5% bodyfat?

Nautica

I have been recovering ok from the workout. If I feel tight I usually take it easy that day and go with a light jog and stretch to prevent overtraining. I play safety but I used to be a corner and I feel quicker and more agile when I have lower bf. I dont have to be 5% its just a mark, I just want to be able to run well at the weight im at

IJ26 said:
I have been recovering ok from the workout. If I feel tight I usually take it easy that day and go with a light jog and stretch to prevent overtraining. I play safety but I used to be a corner and I feel quicker and more agile when I have lower bf. I dont have to be 5% its just a mark, I just want to be able to run well at the weight im at

Sounds great just do not sacrifice your speed and strength while dieting and trying to obtain a super low body fat.

Good luck
Nautica

btw - make sure you give the winny plenty of time to clear your system.

also, I thought you were supposed to eat a moderate carb diet on ALA bc it allows you to remain in ketosis. Wouldnt I want to spread my carbs throughout the day? The only tiem I eat carbs w/o the ALA is 90 minutes before my workout

Personally when dieting I like to exercise on an empty stomach if possible and then after training take in some carbs and protein to help recovery.

Nautica

Top Bottom