Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sprinting on sarms

ZaliaR

I’m 155 pounds and 5’11’’
I am a sprinter
my legs are very strong I can squat over 300 lbs no problem. But my question has more to do with my sprinting speed. You think that sarms have helped your sprinting over the years?
if so what do you think about doing a cycle with sr9009 and gw cardarine. Maybe 20mgs of each per day?

im not a sprinter personally but i can tell you being an endurance athlete who does 10 miles a day runs that sarms will have a tremendous positive impact on your running...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

these are the best options... all can be ran 16 weeks and would not require a pct if you only pick from these...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-0742 (LIPOLINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 SR-9011 (METABOL) 30 mg day… 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Dylan has you fully covered here sir. Any or all of these can be ran together and will have a major positive impact on your overall performance levels

I am a sprinter
my legs are very strong I can squat over 300 lbs no problem. But my question has more to do with my sprinting speed. You think that sarms have helped your sprinting over the years?
if so what do you think about doing a cycle with sr9009 and gw cardarine. Maybe 20mgs of each per day?

i would stack cardarine gw 20mgs and stenabolic sr 20mgs for sprinting
make sure you add n2guard and split the dose into 3

I am a sprinter

Me? No. But I haven't sprinted in years.

Top Bottom