Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for spring cutter Deca or EQ

Which would you a prefer a 14weeker of at 600mg ew for the spring time?

• EQ

Votes: 39 86.7%
  • Deca

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Neither one cause any bloat for me, diet and cardio, or say it differently cardio and diet, or

You could say diet, low calories, high protein and also cardio,

Gear has nothing to do with cutting, bloat yes, which is individual for everyone.

What causes bloat?

For me

Anadrol, &

Too much test

If I were going to cut, the only gear know to increase muscle on low calories is Primo, so Primo and test or

Primo
Test
Fina.

shrimp44 said:
I'm debating with a few of my friends wether to take 14 weeks of Deca at 600mg or EQ at 600mg
some people say that the deca is more effective then the eq in terms of building muscle.
I will also be stacking this with winstrol and 500mg of test E

My goal for the summer is to be harder and more vascular, right now I am at about 180 kind of soft muscle maybe around 14%bf

I know that EQ's characteristics are known for getting hard muscle, and is only good if you are taking it for atleast 14wks

but what do you think about deca for 14 wks at 600mg? will i look more bloaded?

How old are you and what's your lifting experience? Turning to AAS at a "soft" 180 lbs might not be the best bet. I know you're going to do it anyway since spring is coming, but long term you might want to learn how to eat and train first. If you don't know how to do that you'll lose your gains post cycle anyway.

Doesn't anyone do Spring bulkers?

Fuck it, this summer i'm changing it up and doing Test Sus and Dbol with no AI while being constantly kept on an IV Drip bag full of muscle milk.

52_21_30 said:
How old are you and what's your lifting experience? Turning to AAS at a "soft" 180 lbs might not be the best bet. I know you're going to do it anyway since spring is coming, but long term you might want to learn how to eat and train first. If you don't know how to do that you'll lose your gains post cycle anyway.

this is my 3rd cycle, my muscle isn't really soft, its more smooth my cuts are smooth like, i've been lifting for 3 years now, i think i'm gonna go with the eq

Top Bottom