Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spray tan?

youngnewbie

Does anybody recomend a good rub or spray in tanner. Dont want to look crazy or nothing. Just nice and tan. Any ideas?

youngnewbie said:
Does anybody recomend a good rub or spray in tanner. Dont want to look crazy or nothing. Just nice and tan. Any ideas?

no Tanning beds bro? what you pay for the spary tan you can get a tanning package unlimited for a month. if your like me and cant sit in a bed for 20 min use the super beds they are like 12 mins and done do that 3 or 4 times a week, i have went the spray tan route and it sucked for the money it dont last as long as they said it would, well it did'nt for me becasue of sweating when working out and cardieo . the lady told me i need to be sprayed 2 times a week at 20 bucks a hit the hell with that cheaper and better to use the beds

several different ways to go. There are moisturizers out now that are so gradual that streaks are pretty much eliminated. But, you don't get real dark. On the other end of the spectrum, there's protan. One or two layers on your body (not for face) and you are good. Let it soak in for a day at least before showering. Then, maintain once per week. Tends to clog the pores though. They all do. I suggest protan for body and regular tan lotion for face then maintain all tan with tan moisturizer every day. I tried to do this, worked but I'm lazy and tired of the zits it caused.Good luck!

Jacob

You could try a self tanning product called St.Tropez. It seems to work better than any others I've tried.

copper ton, continuous spay, its an aerosol can, comes in 3 different levels of color. like 10 bucks, but it works good. Make sure you wash your hands after.

tried almost all of them and none work like a real tan. Streaky or brown fingernails or orange looking. I just bought a 18.88 monthly and go about 2 or 3 times a week and have a great tan. people mention it all the time.

Top Bottom