Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sports law paper ideas: in need of sports expert

a12345

hi everyone:
I was wondering if any of you could help me come up with an idea for my paper. Basically, I have to write and research a topic having to do with sports law. honestly, i don't know very much at all about this topic, and i ended up in this class somehow. much appreciated!

ideas

Is this class a class in law school or is it in your undergraduate curriculum. If i were you i would do a paper involving martial arts and the law. You could talk about the legal issues of when it is alright to defend yourself and how far a martial artist could go on someone before the self-defense plea could be thrown out. Ex: a guy swings on me and i 1) block the punch and break his elbow with an armbar, 2) block the punch and break his elbow with an armbar then kick him in the head while he is on the ground repeatedly in a brutal manner. Now situation 1 would be alright but situation 2 would be a bit overkill for the situation. Thats just an idea for your paper and i know there is alot of information on it out there. If i remember correctly if you do a search for martial arts and law on yahoo there is a guy who is both a martial artist and a lawyer and his whole site is about this stuff. Anyway its an idea for ya.
good luck

You could write about people "patenting" sports moves, I just took sports law (law school) and that was the most popular topic.

Top Bottom