Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to split or not to split anavar dosage???

EQui200

Taking 40mg of Anavar daily split 20mg twice...daily and taking 20mg nolvadex split twice...does this sound right thing to do??? Just curious thanks...and when should I start feeling the anavar.
thanks
eq

Drop the nolvadex, Ox doesnt aromatize, all u are doing is seriously lowering IGF-1 levels. As for the Ox, it has a half-life of about 8 hours, so 20mg twice a day is fine.

From what I understand, ox has a half-life of 9 hours, so I'd take it 2x - 3x day. What are you taking the nolva for? You don't need it unless you feel gyno coming on (which should not happen from ox).

just like above take it 2 times a day, i mean there isnt a reason not to. all sign point to yes on this one.

drop the nolvadex bro. u wont need it in this light cycle. what kind of gains are u looking for with this? just curious because it seems so light and u seem like the extremely cautious type with wanting to add the nolvadex in this stack.

Sorry guys I am also taking 250mg of sust a week and 400mg of EQ a week as well. I know that none of these drugs aromatize easily, but I am being cautious due to the fact that I have heard a lot of shit on here about the ttokkyo ox and I am just being safe. I had heard also that there is a possibility of getting gyno from just about anything, so i am being safe...maybe lower the dosage of nolvadex to 10mg daily??? I don't know just looking for some insight I am only on week two of this cycle. The ox i am running for five weeks and on week six I will ad stanol v tabs at fifty migs a day for weeks six through ten. Any insight greatly appreciated.
thanks EQ

an a.m. dose and a p.m. dose unless you are bridging then its all the am and you don't need nolv with var it doesn't aromitise and it will inhibit you release of important growth hormones

Bridging with Ox

When Bridging why all in the morning?

I'm bridging now, second week of ten and am taking it three times a day for a total of 40mg IP Ox.

Top Bottom