Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which split do you like better for an "on" split...

emptywallet

Which split do you like better and why? This will be with 500mgs of Enanthate weekly.

My current Routine:

Chest/Tri
Back
OFF
Bi's/Abs
Shoulders/Traps
Legs
OFF

***OR***

Chest/Tri
OFF
Back/Bi
OFF
Shoulders/Traps
OFF
Legs

Only thing is, the back/bi routine will take it all out of me, as I'm dead on back day. Any thoughts?

How bout

Chest
legs and Bi's
Off
Off
Shoulders and Tri's (Bench assistance)
Back and Traps
Off

This is what i'm doing in prep for a powerlifting meet

problem with that is legs and bis may be a bit much. i dont know about you but training quads just takes it out of me.
i liked the first one best

Big Anaconda said:
problem with that is legs and bis may be a bit much. i dont know about you but training quads just takes it out of me.
i liked the first one best

The very first one I put up? My current routine?

Your current routine looks good, and if your going to stick with it then just change the exercises you do for each body part. If you normally use barbells then switch to Dumbbells-something like that! If your looking for a change, i would recommend this routine:

Mon - Legs
Tues - Chest/Bis
Wed - OFF
Thurs - Back
Fri - Shoulders/Tris!!
Sat/Sun - OFF

Your never going to find a routine that everyone likes, so just take some of these suggestions and apply it to the way you want to structure your workouts!!

this one works pretty good for size and strength. but it also works every bodypart and allows everything to get sufficient rest.

sun-off
mon-quads/calves
tues-back/traps/forearms
wed-chest/delts/abs
thu-off
fri-hams/calves/forearms
sat-arms/abs

I like-

M-Chest/Tris
T-Back/Bis
W-off
Th- Shoulders/Traps/Bench Assistance
Fri-Legs
Sat and Sun off or do some abs

personally am doing it like this"
mon: chest
tues: back, abs
wed:rest
thurs: shoulders
fri: legs
sat: bis, tris, and forearms

I don't like to do tris with chest or back with bis because i think its too much and i never get a good bicep or tricep workout. this seems to work the best for me.

Top Bottom