Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spiro clen is great , cycle is awsome

KILLER2001

2 weeks of spiros and i swear half the fat i had over my abs is gone. Cardio about 30 min every morning, and a super clean diet mon-sat. This shit works great. Pumps are unbelievable , size and strength are on there way up as well, from 40 mg dbol ed and 500 mg of sus a week. hardly no water retenion what so ever with l-dex eod. Tommorow will be day 14 of the cycle so the gains may all be from the d-bol, im not sure if the sus kicked in yet. Im gonna add 12.5 of t3 for the next 6 weeeks.
Tons of protein and about 125-175 g of carbs a day, and 3 servings of flax for fats. Fat is coming off fast, (exept love handles)muscles are rock hard, and i am seeing new veins weekly.
Im noticing my temper flare up a bit more, but thats basically it for sides.
Dont no why i wrote all this, i guess i just felt like it.

Awesome Killer!You are running some of the highest quality stuff there,and the results definitely let you know it!Keep up the good work buddy,and keep updating us on your progress.

Yup spiros gave me good results....just liek bulgarians i tried once...

I've used spiropent clens 3 times now in two weeks on 2 week off durations.Nothing but A+ results from them.I also tried oxyflux before,but the could'nt measure up to the high stature of those spiro's.

Top Bottom