Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sperm count test

bundestree1

[FONT=&quot]figured there's a lot of testing that goes on here and wanted To see if anyone here has gotten their sperm count test done. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'd like to hear about people that knocked their women up while either w low sperm or working w endo/fertility doc. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've been blasting and cruising for a good 2 years. Got me test and I'm at 500,000 sperm. Sounded like a lot till he told me average is 20mm. [/FONT]

I've not had mine tested, but also not looking to produce crotch goblins. AAS are definitely not friendly to your swimmers, but usually endocrinologists will prescribe hcg if you are trying to increase fertility.

figured there's a lot of testing that goes on here and wanted To see if anyone here has gotten their sperm count test done.

I'd like to hear about people that knocked their women up while either w low sperm or working w endo/fertility doc.

I've been blasting and cruising for a good 2 years. Got me test and I'm at 500,000 sperm. Sounded like a lot till he told me average is 20mm.

Can't say as I have. Given you've been blasting 2 years (a bad idea) are you surprised at your levels?

Top Bottom