Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sperm count in steroid users

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Is the sperm count in steroid users lower than normal men? Do anabolic steroids have an effect on sperm count?

In this article, we discuss sperm count and steroid use (abuse). Read on to find out the facts about male fertility on steroids...

Sperm and Steroids:
https://www.evolutionary.org/sperm-count-and-steroids/

sperm.jpg

life is all about odds

yes you can knock your girl while on roids (plenty of guys have on these forums).. but the chances are much slimmer. you really need to come off everything and recover with patience to give yourself the best chance

I wonder how it will work with someone like me that's 44 years old but started TRT in their early 20's. I have a pituitary tumor that threw off my HPTA to the point that in my early to mid 20's I had the testosterone level of a woman. Funny thing is they didn't start me on TRT immediately. That was the reason I did my first cycle of illicit AAS. I had gone a few years of training and was losing gains. That first cycle of 15mg of dbol/day turned me into a gain making machine. Doctors have told me my odds of ever knocking up a woman are low.

The best bet when it comes to having kids is to get off everything. This includes full cycles to just simple low dose oral only runs. Even guys on TRT should stop if they want the best odds at conception.

I wonder how it will work with someone like me that's 44 years old but started TRT in their early 20's. I have a pituitary tumor that threw off my HPTA to the point that in my early to mid 20's I had the testosterone level of a woman. Funny thing is they didn't start me on TRT immediately. That was the reason I did my first cycle of illicit AAS. I had gone a few years of training and was losing gains. That first cycle of 15mg of dbol/day turned me into a gain making machine. Doctors have told me my odds of ever knocking up a woman are low.
to get an idea of 'how it will work' simply run a semen test and see how many swimmers you have.

Top Bottom