Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sperm count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sperm count don't decrease until your boys shrink.....meaning lengthy cycles is what cause your sperm count to decrease......

hey hammetime so if i did a dbol cycle 30mg/ed for 6-8 weeks would that make my sperm count decrease?

wootoom said:
hey hammetime so if i did a dbol cycle 30mg/ed for 6-8 weeks would that make my sperm count decrease?

I was shooting mega loads while on dbol and test until around week 8, my boys started to shrink after week 6...by week 10, I was just shooting enough to think I was having an orgasm....dbol does suppress test quite abit, so I wouldn't be surprised if after week 5 or 6 you notice a difference.....I know one of the guys includes clomid to keep his loads full! Ask around, I can't remember his handle....

wootoom said:
does it go back to normal while off cycle after a cycle?

Once you recoupe after PCT everything should go back to normal, however, I've found that you should run a very aggressive PCT which should include nolva and clomid and HCG....you may not need HCG for a dbol only cycle.....but I'm no longer taking any chances....

instant.muscle said:
deca and dbol, deca 10 weeks dbol 6, i'll still b able 2 have kids in 10 years from now right? lol

Thats funny;) My girl aske me tonight if I will be able to have kids in 5 years. I told her "I think so" then she gave me a fucked up look :rolleyes:

S_P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom