Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

speed up my soreness

caster8

Hello everyone, I'm 42 years old and have you steroids for 10 years but for the past three years have not used anything and then when the pandemic hit I took a year off from the gym. I am going back now and I noticed I'm very sore while I work out. Would steroids help speed up my soreness going away?

Steroids do help recovery and you're 42 so you can do TRT dose, like 250mgs/week testosterone enan and see how it goes, before jumping on cycles

absolutely not man.. you need to get yourself back into the gym first without trying to use the help of something else for motivation, or to get you over the hump etc... soreness is clearly going to be common being out of the gym this long... you need to hydrate properly, eat good and clean and just man up and push through it...

No, and being sore doesn't mean you had a good workout either. It just takes time for the body to recover. Listen to it and take an extra day off when needed.

Top Bottom