Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Speed training on AAS

rejean56

What kind of training should I be doing if I want to increase my sprint speed ? I want to take test and winny and train extensively on sprint speed. Do you have any tips?

i hope you are not under the impression that test and winstrol are going to benefit your sprinting.. i know, i know, ben johnson supposedly used winstrol etc.. that may have made him more explosive but i assure you, steroids are not going to help your speed and especially considering a toxic oral that can lead to extreme muscle pumps and winstrol especially, which can create joint issues, which is the LAST thing you want as a sprinter...

Steroids will decrease your endurance, not increase it.

You should look into SARM instead

What kind of training should I be doing if I want to increase my sprint speed ? I want to take test and winny and train extensively on sprint speed. Do you have any tips?

Strength training in general.
Hamstrings are considered to make the most important contribution in producing the highest levels of speed.

However the key here is to find the optimal balance between both the sprint specific and non-specific training methods because weight training alone is not going to make you a super-fast runner.

Top Bottom