Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spectro Fina & Winny cycle - home brew put to rest?

Aikido

OK, this is not a 4 mile long post like Deevjay (spelling?) had last week. I offered to do this, from the goodness of my heart, and test home brew fina vs. spectro fina for all you poor bastards. ;)
What a sacrafice huh???

History:
last week we saw a long ass post on this topic. Home brew is cheaper and easy to make. I agree. I did it twice already with good results. My last fina cycle had winny in it so I plan to take spectro fina (same dose as last time) 75mg ED for 8 weeks with the same brand of winny at 50mg ED for 8 weeks. This will keep my benchmark the same as the last fina cycle I did. Diet, protein intake and workout will also be the same.

Sorry for the delay but I'm on test and anadrol now so you bros will have to wait for this cycle to end (very soon) before I post the progress/end results.

Once I get started on the fina winny cycle, I'll update this post and explain my results, overall feel, growth and strength increases compared to the home brew fina cycle with 50mg of winny.

I know most of you will tell me not to do winny for 8 weeks but.........bite me! :D I have liver protection and other procautions but I also want to keep the cycles the same.

Once I update this post, I'll bump it up for your reading pleasure and hopefully I'll get what I expect......better results on Spectro Fina compared to home brew with A's kit.

Later,
Aikido

Top Bottom