Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources Go Bad......Sources Get Busted

The Iron Game

So here is a heads up for .everyone.

If you have a source make sure you e-mail the sources references and furthermore make sure the references are people you know. If you have ordered before and everything arrived, it does not GUARANTEE everything or anything will arrive on the next order.

EVERYTIME YOU ORDER FROM SOMEONE CHECK WITH THE MODERATORS AND VETERANS OF THE BOARD TO MAKE SURE YOUR SOURCE HASN'T TURNED BAD OR HASN'T BEEN BUSTED.

It only takes a minute to send an e-mail and it could not only protect you financially but also could save you from the long arm of the law.

good post i.g, especially since we seem to have a lot of new bros running around here lately. how the hell you been anyways bro?............:)

btw- i just got done doing this my self, and ive been around here a while. always do a source check BEFORE YOU ORDER.

peace bb79

It's an absolute must do for every bro

What do you do if you need a domestic source but don't have one. Is it best to contact a mod for help or are you basically on your own. Looking to construct my first cycle

Not every legit source is known to every mod..we can't expect every mod to be up on every source. check with the mods anyway, for they may have some information. Check with the regulars on the board too.

Top Bottom