Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources -- but I'm not asking for any!

SlimJim300

Do most of you guys find your sources by surfing the net (for good prices/selection) then doing a scam check, or do you pay for a legit source list, or do you ask people in private? Note I am NOT asking for any sources, just curious how others go about this.

SlimJim300 said:
Do most of you guys find your sources by surfing the net (for good prices/selection) then doing a scam check, or do you pay for a legit source list, or do you ask people in private? Note I am NOT asking for any sources, just curious how others go about this.
Just stay around for awhile and they usually come to you :qt:

i walk down to any pharmacy and ask for juice... huahahhuahua! lovelly brazzzzil!

by the way, things are getting harder nowadays...

SlimJim300 said:

Ohhh...damn bro, you were so close!!!!! You have to wait until you have 10 posts before you ask how we get our gear. Now you have to wait till you have 1000 posts before you ask again. That's rough bro, should have read the TOA. ;)

You do realise you are setting yourselfd up to be super-ass-raping-scammed right now, dont you? I would not accept anything that people pm you with right now, ... just some friendly advice bro.

PuddleMonkey said:
I go to bed at night, and when I wake up in the morning I check under my pillow to see if the juice fairy left me anything.

It all depends if you piss of the juice fairy......when she's on the rag, I usually end up with underdosed winny tabs.....but once in a awhile I'll wake up to a fresh bundle of Halotestin w/ a thick stack of Deca vials....

You gotta devote your free time to appeasing the Juice Fairy......otherwise you'll get stuck w/ QV tabs....and nobody wants that!

:mad:

Top Bottom