Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sound advice about pct ,

Blue13

Hay , I am doing a course test 400 guna run something eles with it to , I have naveldox tabs 20mg when the best time to start these and what eles should I have, and when to take and when not to ect .

Would appreshate the advice as I have a lot of mixed meassage and can't really on what peps say at the gym , I have read up a good bit but find it hard to take a lot of info in as have adhd ha so some time just need simple instruction, normally my mate help me out with this norm but ant about to do so now.

Would appreshate Info please best and simple pct when running test 400 and winny, I have naveldox tab20mg to start after my last jab would like to no what eles is best ,, I have a good clean diet and eat well ,..

thanks guy

Remember - the better the PCT, the more gains you will be able to keep after the cycle, and the smoother will be the recovery. Therefore, never cut corners on PCT, and try to make it as complete as possible. For instance, you may do the perfect PCT protocol - it is as complete as it gets, and it will surely be the best way of running a PCT. Check it out here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

bud please don't listen to idiots at the gym when it comes to advice on this stuff.. all their knowledge is based on bro science from each other or they get their ideas from dealers who don't know anything about this stuff

you need a comprehensive pct. just running a solo SERM pct is a recipe for disaster

Nolvadex has no place in PCT in my opinion. It was a theory in the 1990's which has been discredited. I can't believe it's still going on. Someone must be reviving outdated bro-science.

With test 400 and winny I would run test at 400mg per week and winny at 50mg ED for the last 6 weeks. For PCT I recommend the Perfect PCT that was linked above.

Nolvadex has no place in PCT in my opinion. It was a theory in the 1990's which has been discredited. I can't believe it's still going on. Someone must be reviving outdated bro-science.

nelson I sent you a PM about being a guest on our podcast.. please check it up where you see notifications

Top Bottom