Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sorry, but another anavar thread

newguy470

Hey guys, sorry for making another anavar thread, but just need some quick info.

If I take anavar at 40 mg ed, how should I split the dosage? would 50 ed be better? (I am only 155 pounds, please dont tell me not to do roids, I only want advice on my cycle)

and if my next workout day is monday, should I start taking the anavar today anyway since it needs to get in my system anyway? or just wait till monday to start?

thanks guys...

How tall are you? If you are only 155lbs, then something is probably wrong with your diet as you should be heavier. I am assuming this is your first anabolic steroid cycle?

To answer your question, it can be split half and half. Like I would do half when I woke up and then half at 5PM which was an hour before my workout so I got a better pump.

Of course 50ed is better than 40. Just like 60 is better than 50. 70 is better than 60....etc etc

If this is your first cycle, you should see great results with it. I used only 25mg e/d of Anavar for my first cycle and loved it.

Though I still believe you need some more natural mass before jumping on AAS. If you don't get the right nutrients in, the steroid gains will fade and they will only be anyway instead of being GREAT. Learn proper nutrition, form, routines, apply them naturally and get used to it. You should put on some nice size. Then you can jump on Oxanadrol if you choose.

Goodluck!

The half-life of Var ranges from 8-12 hours.

Dosing 2-3 times a day is ideal, with the dosages being evenly spread apart and the timing being consistent from day to day.

Top Bottom