Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorry to bother, everyone but please read - gyno?

Krazykat

Sorry I must be getting on everyone tits. But please help.

As I would imagaine many of you know only too well, I may have gyno.
I want to say exactly what I have done, three `cycles` :? - one where I did 10mg for a couple of days, then 15 for a couple of days then stopped because of my pulse being too fast. Another I did 10mg for a couple of days, then 15, then 20, then 25. My last I did 10mg for two days.

I think I got swollen nipples every time, on my last I was worried since they seemed pretty bad as in swollen, probably less swollen than before but since time I took more notice. There is a line under my nipples, but maybe it is just fat. After taking nolvadex at 40mg for 2 days, then 20mg for two days, and then taking a day off, I had pain the next day. The pain isnt really on the nipple but mainly to the left of the left nipple just over a cm away. But Christ, maybe it because I keep squeezing them.
:cry:

I just don`t know anymore what I have, I`m even worried that nolvadex might do harm to the problem. What is the pain like from gyno?

I am sorry for bothering people, I know its my fault, and maybe that I am overeacting. But please appreciate my situation.

Thanks and sorry again,

Chris

when i first starting my cycle, i harassed my nippled all the time to see if anything was forming and i think that really agitated them.

Top Bottom