Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soreness! HELP!

Oh on another note pip on test e and eq should not be that bad normally it's the short esters !!!

Now if it's the long ones it's probably the solvents they are using from your lab.

Testosterone Suspension- this drug is pure testosterone in sterilized water. There is no ester attached and the testosterone is biologically active at 100%, upon injection. The testosterone is suspended in tiny crystals within the aqueous solution which is why the "suspension sting" occurs upon injection. The crystals begin to dissolve very rapidly upon injection (there is no added partition coefficient because there is no ester attached slowing the absortption of the drug). One hundred milligrams (100mg) of testosterone suspension, is, literally 100mg of active drug. The half-life of the drug is from 12-36 hours depending on the state of your metabolism and the prescense of other drugs

So the shorter the Ester the more pip

That is kinda strange that ur long esters bite a bit

But what I posted above explains about the crystals that cause the muscle pain post injection

Testosterone Suspension- this drug is pure testosterone in sterilized water. There is no ester attached and the testosterone is biologically active at 100%, upon injection. The testosterone is suspended in tiny crystals within the aqueous solution which is why the "suspension sting" occurs upon injection. The crystals begin to dissolve very rapidly upon injection (there is no added partition coefficient because there is no ester attached slowing the absortption of the drug). One hundred milligrams (100mg) of testosterone suspension, is, literally 100mg of active drug. The half-life of the drug is from 12-36 hours depending on the state of your metabolism and the prescense of other drugs

So the shorter the Ester the more pip

That is kinda strange that ur long esters bite a bit

But what I posted above explains about the crystals that cause the muscle pain post injection

Yea it's long ester. test e and eq long ester. Pin them twice a week at 2.5ml mon and another thursday. That's exactly how I feel like I got kicked in the bum lol. Not virgin muscle tho. The quad was a one time thing yesterday because of how sore my glute.. But I've done glute in my two prior cycs. And for this one the last four weeks around week 3 is where I started to feel real sore. This is different brand than what I've used but all I know is right now I'm hurting. Haha I never pinned this much ml before so maybe it's that along with the brand. Few my other buddies are on same stuff and don't have an issue but they didn't add in the eq like I did so maybe it's the eq or high ml pin

I guess my next question is does the glute get used to pinning so much or the potency? Or am I going to be more and more sore after everytime.

Well I can only speak from experience and mine eventually got where I had no pip and that was after 4-5 weeks but that was years ago when I was new to gear

Update soreness is pretty much gone! Phew. Got worried there for a little bit. Slightly sore which is expected after every inject but nowhere near the extremity that it was a week or two ago thanks for the help guys!

Top Bottom