GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sore nuts?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sore nuts? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Or should I say nut. Anyone ever have this problem? Right testicle is achey and sensitive- has been for 3 days. :worried: Ran a 12 week cycle of 500 EQ, 500 Test Cyp. EW. It's been 7 days since my last injection, and haven't started my PCT yet. I will in a couple days, pending some answers (Jenetic's protocol). Going to the doc today. Could be unrelated to the juice, but seems like a big coincidence. My nuts didn't seem to shrink much over the cycle. This was my first AAS cycle. Any ideas?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sore nuts?

Amateur Bodybuilder Harleymarleybone's Avatar

Unhappy Sore nuts?

Or should I say nut. Anyone ever have this problem? Right testicle is achey and sensitive- has been for 3 days. Ran a 12 week cycle of 500 EQ, 500 Test Cyp. EW. It's been 7 days since my last injection, and haven't started my PCT yet. I will in a couple days, pending some answers (Jenetic's protocol). Going to the doc today. Could be unrelated to the juice, but seems like a big coincidence. My nuts didn't seem to shrink much over the cycle. This was my first AAS cycle.
    Any ideas?

Re: Sore nuts?

Happens with juice bro. Sometimes worse than others, or not at all. I have had iot happen before. Your PCT should straighten you out.

ive been taking over 1.5 grams a week of various aas, and seen no shrinkage.. i hope my nutts dont hurt.. blue balls is a bitch but AAS BALLS MUST SUCK

Quote Quote posted by dsh89
    Happens with juice bro. Sometimes worse than others, or not at all. I have had iot happen before. Your PCT should straighten you out.

Shit, I wonder if I shold keep the Doc appointment. I don't want to go through any tests and shit, if I know the cause. And I don't want to tell my Kaiser Doc about the juice, since I don't want it on my record, in case of future insurance hassles.

Elite Bodybuilder

The pain you feel is your testicles atrophying.

Ive never had sore balls from gear,

HCG does it to me sometimes. Gear never, no atrophy ever.

no atrophy here either.

my bro used same gear....his shit shrank to nothing

different folks

different strokes

no pun intended

i would think if your nuts would've atrophied, they would've by now already....not just now starting
    you are only coming through in waves.....

i don't do steroids. everything i say is for entertainment purposes only. i like helping people.

Quote Quote posted by Harleymarleybone
    Shit, I wonder if I shold keep the Doc appointment. I don't want to go through any tests and shit, if I know the cause. And I don't want to tell my Kaiser Doc about the juice, since I don't want it on my record, in case of future insurance hassles.
    Aches will come and go while on. It's my left nut that does it to me, but it's normal. Don't waste your time with a doctor.

Quote Quote posted by my_pain
    Aches will come and go while on. It's my left nut that does it to me, but it's normal. Don't waste your time with a doctor.
    Yeah, I cancelled my appointment today, and brewed up and shot my HCG -1000 IU - instead. I'll start the rest of my PCT too, and give it a few days. If it is something else, a few days won't hurt. It's a pretty low grade ache, but a little annoying. If I'm sitting down, it's fine, but when I walk, the boys are swinging, and I notice it more. Kind of feels like blue balls, but with one nut. :