Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sore nipple not going away?

dsco

im completing my 7th week of cycle:
1-10 750/cyp
1-5 45/dbol
1-12 400/deca
6-12 50/winny tabs
1 rimidex eod

I have natural gyno (fatty tit) they were never sore or hard just fatty. It seems that after the dbols my left nipple started to get sore still while taking the rimidex, so bout week 6 i added 2 nolvadex a day which im gonna drop down to 1. Now my left nipple is sore and little lumpy wtf i thought rimidex would have prevented this . How can i get rid of the soreness and hopefully get it before it turns to hard permenant gyno?

I think that your guno was brought about be the Deca with would be a case of elevated prolactin so that is why your arimadex and nolvadex did nothing. Go pick up some vitex or Bromo

na popi ive done deca before with NO props as well as test with no props im thinkin its the dbol. Whatever its from need to get rid of it.

Listen to me man, it's the DBOL!!

I have exactly the same thing. Stopped the dbol and after two weeks the soreness went away! (Leaving very small lumps for good!)

I took (with this board people advice) shit load of Arimidex (At least 1mg ED!!) as well as 60 or 80mg Nolvadex. I took it for quite over a week with NO CHANGE!!

And my cycle wasn't so big (35-40mg dbols a day)

I thought it was the deca progestins but no because when I stopped the dbol and continues the deca the pain went away. I heard about other people say the same about the dbol.

I will never touch dbol again ever.

Stop the dbol!

Top Bottom