Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sore nipple

das79

I used to use different pro hormones and the like and would follow up with pct products to prevent nipple soreness. However, its been at least 6 months since Ive taken anything and just the other day, I felt my right nipple and there is a small lump in there that is sore. What would cause this? Could it be the lingering effects of the pills? Thanx in advance.

you should have ch ecked by physician mon cheri

could be number of causes, could just be a fatty cyst or something else. but you never know unless you have looked at by physician

ligering effect of the pills .well, i don't think so and what you're telling or describing is pointing to the gyno .....

We have to face it, our bodies will never be the same after we do a cycle. We can do our best to try to restore our HTPA and endocrine system with PCT but that's very tricky. We can do our best to avoid unwanted side effects. And also, we're all aging so no matter what happens, as we get older our "natural" test to estrogen profile can change in favor of the latter. :(
Get your hormone profile done, if necessary you may have to take something to prevent gyno from happening. I have a bud who doesn't cycle but takes arimidex at low doses. He does this because ever since he has been taking propecia he feels that the added "freed" testosterone is converting to estrogen in his system and his nipples started tingling (gyno). So he's on propecia and arimidex indiefinitely.

Top Bottom