Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore Left Nipple - Gyno?

72Norton

So my doc put me on 10% test cream last week - not Androgel, this is compounded by a local pharmacy. I'm starting to get some soreness in my chest. Could this be gyno? What else should I look for? What should I have my doc prescribe to combat this?

I did a search and read quite a bit but I'm still concerned and wanted to ask.

-Norton

Hi Norton,

it could well be the onset of gyno. If you have never had this soreness before and it only appeared when you started using the cream then it is more than likely a side effect of the test cream. It could be something else but given the circumstances I suspect it's gyno. Having suffered from it myself as an adolescent it is something you want to stop before it gets any worse.

In my case I had both nipples swollen with no significant breast tissue. I have friends that had normalish looking nipples but notable breast tissue on their chest surrounding their nipples. It comes in many different forms- some much worse than others. It usually starts with soreness and it may itch. Feel around and see if it feels any different from normal or even from your other nipple.

As it is in the early stages I think Nolvadex at (Tamoxifen Citrate) would sort your problem. Taking 20mg a day, I would almost guarantee it disappearing. Perhaps start with 10mg a day and see how that goes- if it doesn't help use 20mg. There are other stronger drugs available but they are more suited to worse cases.

I hope this helps.

Rgds.

Top Bottom