Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sore joints?

flex2000

im in the 5th week of sust500 and when i lift i get really sore especially my joints in this normal?what does this mean?

A lot of times when on a cycle your muscles are growing faster than your tendons are. Thus your joints will start to become sore and sometimes a little inflamed. I have used "MSM" and "Joint Fuel"...they are both very good products..

your joints are screaming from al thamad weight your muscles are moving! they cant keep up with the muscle growth. not unless you are also on hgh. you can add decca to your cycle for some relief or try an over the counter gluccosamine product. i am in between cycles and mine hurt like hell.

I've taken glucosamine for awhile and it did help with my knees, but it doesn't work nearly as well as MSM which seemed to work immediately. I take two 1000mgs daily!

Same problem. I've found stretching helps A LOT. I also ice my elbows after lifting and wear an ace bandage when I need to. I've tried various supplements, including glucosamine chon. and found them basically unhelpful while cycling.

Top Bottom