Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore joints

spizzy55

My feet, and knees are killing me what can I do to relieve joint pain ? I was wondering if I could take anything that would help me out ?

I'm 51 and have been lifting on and off since I was 12. The last year I've been suffering with bad joint problems. Hip. Shoulder. Low back and Knee. I quit lifting altogether 6 months ago and it made no difference to the pains (shoulder was relieved). So 2 months ago I started high rep circuit training (TapoutXT). I also added in Trevor Bachmans SmashweRx band mobility work (YouTube) and I have completely reversed all pains. My speed and agility are way up. Keep in mind I took a lot of time to learn how to perform each movement with full range of motion. It involved a lot of pain but the high reps and low/No weights has resulted in a rebuilding of my joints, posture and movement patterns

Also mk2866, gw501516 and mk677 are the stack to heal and strengthen joints.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

mk2866 and mk677 are very strong for helping with sore joints... 2866 is my go to when it comes to joint pain

sometimes the body has ways to tell us to chillax.

professional athletes have offseasons for a reason. if you don't give your body some sort of break it will find a way to force you to give it a break. and throwing drugs at the problem can backfire a lot

what i would recommend is rest, rest, and more rest. and go to n2bm and grab n2jointrx.. it will help a lot

Top Bottom