Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore as Hell!

Goldprospector

The last two weeks of my Sust cycle has left me sore all over. I think every muscle and joint in my body hurts.I don't understand this because in my first 6 weeks, I felt almost indestructable. I would only be sore for about a half day or one day at the most after a work out...
The only thing that I can figure is that I was going to incorperate some D-bol into the last of my cycle. Several Bro's said they use it at the ends for a little extra gains ect.ect. But the D-bol made me feel terrible, high BP, fatique...just about everything bad. Maybe the D-bol has something to do with the way I a feeling now???I don't know. But I have been OFF D-bol for a week and a half.

My joints were always sore after workouts while I was on sust. Its pretty normal. Not sure if d-bol makes it worse though.

the increased bloat & bp will give you a lackluster of no energy,and feeling weak,not to mention high blood pressure,you need to keep the blood pressure in check,and use something to minimize bloat after a week or so you will actually feel better once your body adapts,the blood pressure can be combatted by using beta blockers & supplementing with Taurine.

RADAR

Top Bottom