Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore behind after sustanon injection

muscles29

Hello friends...

Well I finally decided to do my first cycle. I'm starting out fairly light 300mg a week of each sustanon and deca.

Anyway, I injected it, no problem in the glutes but now my behind is sore, actually the side where I injected the sustanon. The side where I injected the deca I can't really feel it much. It's been two days and it's still sore.

I heard this is normal with sustanon and I shouldn't be worried. Alright all you experienced users chime in.

I've had sus hurt for up to 6-7 days. It all depends where I inject. I have had injects from the same vials not hurt that much to one that hurt my left ass cheek for nearly a week.

Get a heating pad and massage the area.

If you want some real fun inject it in your calf muscle.

muscles29 said:
Hello friends...

Well I finally decided to do my first cycle. I'm starting out fairly light 300mg a week of each sustanon and deca.

Anyway, I injected it, no problem in the glutes but now my behind is sore, actually the side where I injected the sustanon. The side where I injected the deca I can't really feel it much. It's been two days and it's still sore.

I heard this is normal with sustanon and I shouldn't be worried. Alright all you experienced users chime in.
the one time i used sus it felt like someone had hit my ass with a baseball bat for a week
what is the concentration of your deca?
you can mix both into one shot if you can keep it to 3ml and the dilution of the test prop in the sus can give you a less painful injection site and give the other cheek a longer time to recover before injecting again
good luck

The deca is 300 mg/ml.

acneman said:
the one time i used sus it felt like someone had hit my ass with a baseball bat for a week
what is the concentration of your deca?
you can mix both into one shot if you can keep it to 3ml and the dilution of the test prop in the sus can give you a less painful injection site and give the other cheek a longer time to recover before injecting again
good luck

Put both in the same shot bud. It will help. Your first injects will always leave you pretty tight and sore. After 3-4 they wont feel like much of anything. Now prop leaves a good sting. Sit in a hot tub, or message with heating pad helps a lot. Just suck it up.

sometimes adter i have used it it has hurt bad but if you get a clean hit ( ie you dont bounce of the skin underlayer ) then you will be fine no pain at all :)

Thats common with sust don"t worry. Rubbing the injection site and putting heat on it will make it feel better. Congrats on getting thru the first injection

proboably the prop in the suss

do u change your pin after you draw? if u blunt the pin in the vial and it doesnt enter the skin easliy i find that sometimes can leave sores even with a little lump behind the site

druncanwaria said:
proboably the prop in the suss

do u change your pin after you draw? if u blunt the pin in the vial and it doesnt enter the skin easliy i find that sometimes can leave sores even with a little lump behind the site

+1 here. If you're not using a fresh pin you're really missing out.

I'm about to start sust for the first time too. I've used prop so I don't imagine it will be anything too bad. Course those are the last words of someone that will be here in a week asking about it myself ;)

An old Iron brother once told me... Train legs before poppin sust in the rear... I didnt listen to his advise...Suffice to say I missed my leg workout that week.. I dont know about u guys, but trying to squat the day after a shot of sust wasnt happening... So getting back to ur question, very normal to be extremely sore and tender after a shot of sust....

Wanna show us ur a tough guy...Inject sust in the same spot again on ur next shot...That'll grow some hair on ur chest.. ;)

Top Bottom