Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sore arm from injection...

mattyesco

i took a 600mg shot of deca on monday in my left arm and if i flex my bi or tri, no problem. but if i try to lift my arm over my shoulder, im ready to fall to the ground in pain. i thought it owuld go away by now. anything to help make the pain go away? last weeks shot of 600mg in my right arm didnt hurt one bit and wasnt sore at all.

How many cc's was it? Hope it wasn't 6cc's. Maybe last weeks didn't get in the muscle as well as this weeks as well. I've injected where I have had no pain whatsoever but actually had a bit of itchiness and redness further down my arm, prolly cuz the muscle didn't absorb it all.
What was the actual CC and what are your stats?

by your arm are you saying you shot half in your bi and half in your tri, or all in one group? You need to be more specific. . .600mg's could be 2cc's(300mg/ml), 3cc's(200mg), 6cc's(100mg) or hell even 12 cc's if you have the mexi redi's that are 50mg. Give us some more info.

If you're new to injecting in that area it's normal for soreness, sometimes extreme soreness if you've never shot there before. Should go away within a few days but sometimes it last up to a week. I wouldn't stress.

Top Bottom