Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sore

freakazoid

im usualy not one to bitch about being sore, but i was low on pins 2 days ago and mixed winney and sust together for a delt shot and still cant raise my arm.delt is sore as hell,wont mix that again

You must be some kind of animal shooting sust in your shoulder anyway. I've heard that sust is a bitch to begin with. I've also heard that winny is just as effective orally as it is through the needle. I would just take the winny tabs and put the test in my ass. Thats just my 2 cents.

------------------
I don't want to be big or strong...I want to be bigger and stronger than I was yesterday.

Originally posted by GonnaBeAGearHead:
You must be some kind of animal shooting sust in your shoulder anyway. I've heard that sust is a bitch to begin with. I've also heard that winny is just as effective orally as it is through the needle. I would just take the winny tabs and put the test in my ass. Thats just my 2 cents.

i have been shooting sust,deca in my shoulders for a while and it does not bother me,its the winney i think.for those who dont beleave in site inj,it works

Freakazoid.... you must be a real freak to mix winny and sust !!! Damn , no flaming intend but hey , do your homework. Winny is water based and sust is oil based , you can't mix a water based AS with an oil based!
Can't imagine you not knowing this...

shit - water-based and oil together??? ouch!

WannabeAGearhead : winnie tabs are not as effective as the injectable, but you can drink the injectable (to make the same point...)

[This message has been edited by nexus7 (edited April 26, 2001).]

Originally posted by lean_and_mean:
Freakazoid.... you must be a real freak to mix winny and sust !!! Damn , no flaming intend but hey , do your homework. Winny is water based and sust is oil based , you can't mix a water based AS with an oil based!
Can't imagine you not knowing this...

cant think of a reason why not,other than soreness,if you get all air bubbles out.i know guys that do it all time.

Top Bottom