Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

son blew his allowance on supplements and steroids, pissed

Rubydad53

my son just turned 18 and is leaving high school this year. he went to the army recruitment place and the guy working there said he was too skinny and had to go home and workout. so he goes to the bank and withdraws all his money out of his account and spends over $1000 on all kinds of supplements, steroids, and weights. but that isn't the worst of it. he was benching in the garage and his pet hamster got out and the weight fell off the bar and squished him. been a nightmare of a day let me tell you. any advice what i can do with all these steroids?

That sucks man, what a waste of money. Steroids at 18 would have been a terrible idea so at least you got them away. He would have taken them and then went to the army only to feel like absolute shit as he came off of them. A simple diet and training program will work wonders on a guy his age.

this trend nowadays where adults seem to shit on kids for 'looking a certain way' makes me shake my head.

instead of viewing your son as someone with potential he sends him home and tells him he is too skinny? ridiculous. everyone likes to shit on the younger kids today but frankly based on the stupid shit i'm seeing on tv it is the older generation who are the morons. we just had a lady throw her autistic kid into the canal and kill him.

why are adults in this country so fucking stupid?

Most people are stupid and sheeple.

Most people think the elections aren't rigged.

Most people think the government has our best interests in heart.

Most people live in a fantasy land because, as Jack Nicholson said, "you can't handle the truth!"

That recruiter was a schmuck, if this post was actually legitimate and not a troll.

I'd rather have an underweight guy show up that needs to gain 10-25lbs of weight vs a guy that needs to drop 40lbs of lard. The former can be bulked up in double quick time if they do as they are told - though that is hard for many 18 year olds to do.

I will give the kid credit though - he saw an obstacle and decided to work around it by building muscle rather than just stuffing his face to gain indiscriminate weight.

Obviously he wants into the military fast - perhaps to get away from the parents? Hmm?

th-1.jpeg

Top Bottom