Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sometimes pain while peeing, it s normal?

Fabry91

A the title say, it s normal have pain sometimes during peeing when usino susta and deca? I m thinking about stopping cycle for this. I m At 3 week ended, this from today is the fourth.

Is this when you have to pee normally or when you really really have to pee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not normal at all. Pain when urinating can be signs of an inflamed prostate. I would go see your doctor immediately and get blood work done and the 'finger' prostate test done.

Don't take this lightly. Using steroids puts you at a significantly elevated risk of developing prostate cancer. Go see your doctor immediately.

So having their effects is not normal because i have talked with my trainer and a friend and they say that it can happen

Can i have similar effects after 3 weeks only?? The pain is only when i m Low of water , when i drink Little amount of it

^^^ rather than asking such a question on a forum you need to get your shit checked by a doctor.

I am not one of those pussies who run to the doctor over every little boo-boo. I haven't been to a doctor in years, i have no use for them. however if there is something going on with my balls, dick, or i see a weird growth you better believe i will go. this could be something very very serious

Top Bottom