Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this something to worry about?

dosteov

Sunday night I injected into my glute (2CCs, 1CC Test, 1CC Deca). The injection site is freaking huge (like a tennis ball). It's not red and isn't that tender either (I mean if I push on it it hurts a bit but it's not that bad).

The thing is after the injection I got like a TrenAce like cough for about 10-15 minutes. Not sure if it's due to the fact that I hit a vein.

I kind of have a bit of a fever but was fighting a flu before the injection.

dosteov said:
Sunday night I injected into my glute (2CCs, 1CC Test, 1CC Deca). The injection site is freaking huge (like a tennis ball). It's not red and isn't that tender either (I mean if I push on it it hurts a bit but it's not that bad).

The thing is after the injection I got like a TrenAce like cough for about 10-15 minutes. Not sure if it's due to the fact that I hit a vein.

I kind of have a bit of a fever but was fighting a flu before the injection.

how far into the cycle are you and did you aspirate??

sounds like you injected way too fast, knicked a vein (causing the cough) and now you may have an absess forming......or the oil is in a 'pocket' of fat tissue

lifthard2005 said:
sounds like you injected way too fast, knicked a vein (causing the cough) and now you may have an absess forming......or the oil is in a 'pocket' of fat tissue

Yeah I'm thinking I either didn't go deep enough. If I had an abscess forming wouldn't it be red and real sensitive.

I didn't aspirate honestly. It's hard for me to aspirate when I do a glute injection.

me too, hard to aspirate for me too, but easiest area to shoot, besides the quads.

i had a golfball size absess on my shoulder once, i drained it myself and it healed perfectly fine. i wouldnt try a glute though. it should feel warm tio the touch, almost hot and yes, a little red although mine never turned red. it was 7.5cc of pus....and i only inject 2.5cc of eq/test

Top Bottom