Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SOMETHING STRANGE ON MY PENIS

earl

I dont want to gross anybody out or anything..i never been to this board...but since i saw this board, it said HIV..ect....i wanted your guys opion, about something srange on my penis.......first of, i started off with a little, nothing to hesitate pimple....now after a few weeks, its getting bigger, its puffing up like a big zit, its turning white at the top..and i really dont have sex, i know for sure its not hte cause of sex( i only have 1)...any body experinced with somehting like this...now im worrying...something like this shouldnt happen on the penis..is it the sign of herpee's..or just a big pimple..i experenced something like this exactly 1 year a go ...where i had 2 of them on my penis..but eventually went away.....any suggestions

if it is only 1 thing and not a patch of sore spots, its not herpees, if it doesn't look like a planters wart that you've seen on peoples hands and stuff, it's not genital warts. Most likely it sounds like a cyst, that started out as a pimple, and then you picked at it a little or squeezed it. This caused fluid to collect there. I had something like that...was a pimple, got a little bigger, then turned white. Went to the doctor....it's absolutley harmless

DUDE IT'S PROBABLY JUST A ZIT ON YOUR DICK, I GET THEM EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, THEY USUALLY TAKE A LITTLE WHILE TO GO AWAY WAIT UNTIL IT COMES TO A HEAD THEN POP IT. THEY HURT LIKE A BITCH BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT

without looking I would say pimple. pimple on penis is a common thing and it is about 5 times in your life on average. That is what a doc told me a few years ago. He said he seems to get this same thing from young men often. It will pop it you want it to, but it hurts like hell and the inside is a little harder than a facial pimple.

[This message has been edited by Checkmatebloated (edited May 02, 2000).]

Top Bottom