Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SOMETHING STRANGE ON MY PENIS

Go see the doc

If its herpes it will itch like a mo f***er, it sometimes occurs often in people and others are hardly effected! It gets real sore and irratated looking its nothing nice. Sorry but to me it sounds like it since this is reoccuring. Good luck!

boyel

there is a thing called a boyel its like a giant pimple that will not pop. i never got them on my dick before but i have gotten a few on my back. its like a pimple thats deep in your skin. if you don't get an antibiotic it can become really infected and you might have get in removed alone with some of your penis hopefully by that time it doesn't infect your whole penis. get checked out bro

Re: boyel

Lguy00 said:
there is a thing called a boyel its like a giant pimple that will not pop. i never got them on my dick before but i have gotten a few on my back. its like a pimple thats deep in your skin. if you don't get an antibiotic it can become really infected and you might have get in removed alone with some of your penis hopefully by that time it doesn't infect your whole penis. get checked out bro

This problem discussed is not a boil. Hopefully after a year it's gone (THAT'S WHEN THE POST WAS WRITTEN)!!

Can a person get herpes if they had never had sex?

Can anyone suggest a good website that shows pictures of herpes?

since its 1 year old i dont know why im chiming in but....

sounds like it might be HPV (i.e. wart)

they can get a little white area at the top...is it cauliflower like in appearnce. anyhow just go see the doc and he'll rub a cream into it or soemthing, or check out if its something else

herpes sores are much smaller and tend to 'weep'. they have a pus like liquid released from the sore (which contans new virus)

pds132 said:
DUDE IT'S PROBABLY JUST A ZIT ON YOUR DICK, I GET THEM EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, THEY USUALLY TAKE A LITTLE WHILE TO GO AWAY WAIT UNTIL IT COMES TO A HEAD THEN POP IT. THEY HURT LIKE A BITCH BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT

MAN!!! That's funny as hell! I can't stop laughin', oh my stomach..! Sorry, man. Just so god damn funny. BB's says the darnest things, huh..?

its probably a zit on your fucking cock. i know this post is old, but just pop that shit. i actually had one once and it scared the shit out of me, i couldn't masturbate for a week, im serious, it sucked and was scary.

i eventually poped it, shit went flying all over the place, but its gone atleast.

Top Bottom