Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SOMETHING STRANGE ON MY PENIS

Sounds like classic Ghonnoreha or Clamidea to me...One of those has a symptom of a cyst like pustule on the penis

sounds like a simple pimple often called a white head..probably has a little pus in it which will pop and cleanse with alcohol,,,herpes would be a clear filled cyst...worthwhile talking to over with a doc..nothing to be ashamed of

Did you get this directly after sex? If so, I would say that it's some road rash from hittin' the pooty tang too hard. One little pimple like thing doesn't mean Herpes, it's actually pretty common. If you are in doubt and it starts to itch - see a doctor. They'll swab it and tell you if it's Herpes or not.

DO NOT pop it. It may contain something infectious and you don't want that stuff spreading. Go to Planned Parenthood, donate $10 and let the doc or nurse examine it.

If it looks like a cold sore..notice the bumpiness in the white part then my friend, you have may have herpes. Get a doc to take a look at it fast. Sooner you do that the sooner u can stop thinking about it. Lot's of new medications that supress it for a long time. Be responsible though...no sex until u know what it is.

Top Bottom