Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

something's not right about muscle bag stretching theories

FlexManning

If the theories about fascia stretching were all they were cracked up to be
it seems to me that there wouldn't be much difference between building 20
inch arms through training and drugs alone or through synthol as far ass
recovering that size after a long layoff.
Imagine a test (theoretical) where you could make all other variables equal
and build one man's arms to 21 inches through training and one guys arms
to 21 inches mostly due to synthol. Of course this is all theoretical because
you couldn't control the variables very well. Anyway if both men's arms
shrinked down to 15 inches and then you tried to build both arms back
up through training and drugs, you of course would assume that the guy
who didn't use synthol would build the better arms faster. If I asked you
why you would probably say because of the vascular improvements and other
benefits imparted to the more natural arm, possibly improvements in the
nervous system around that area. You would say that the body would
impart those benefits faster to the more muscular arm. But that's the whole
point, it's more an issue of your bodies ability to support that muscle, not
compartment syndrome.
Anybody follow me out there?

I think I follow what you're saying but could clarify what you mean by "compartment syndrome"?
I would tend to think that the arm that had the actual muscle would grow much faster as there are far more things weighing in its favor than the syntholed arm. Both arms were once larger and had the fascia stretched. However the never-syntholed arm also has muscle memory, better neurological development, better tendon and ligamnet support, increased vascularity (I believe the blood vessels would shrink somewhat as the blood flow to the arm wouldn't need to be as high but increased vasolidation should also occur) etc. working for it and will ultimately be able to gain strength much quicker which should translate into more muscle more rapidly. Them's my thoughts.

Yes, I'll clarify what I mean by compartment syndrome: I think many people believe
there are structural limits imposed on there muscles due to the limits of fascia
tissue, muscle bags, but I think that they are off base. John Parrillo for example hypes
up fascia stretching between sets, and even though stretching is often good I don't
think that the stretching of the fascia tissue is the mechanism that helps you in
that regard. Synthol it seems can lead to some permanent growth, but after a very
long period, long enough it seems that your body could actually adjust to carrying
that synthol away from that area. In other words, it could be just an adjustment in
cappillaries and not have that much to do with fascia stretching.

Top Bottom