Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something OTC that works great to elimate bloat

Goodfellow

My current cycle of 600mg enanthate and 55mg dboll as left my face looking extremely bloated. I started using .5mg of adex eod, but still retained the moon face look. Then I decided to throw in 3g of Dandelion root and the results have been great. This stuff works as a natural diretic. My face now looks normal just like it did before i started my cycle. Thought you guys might like to know this.

Are you sure its the Dandelion root, or could the adex just be starting to work? Where did you get the Dandelion root, GNC?

I just added the dandelion root 3 days ago. Even my friends and family have told me that they can see the difference in my face. I highly suggest that everyone give this supp and try and see for your self. I can even tell a bigger difference then when i used yohimburn on my face.

I have used dandelion root in the past during test cycles. It really does make a noticable difference in the amount of water retained.

stupid question:

water retention in the muscles obviously is desirable, in face/skin not. does the Dandelion seem to act as a generalized diuretiic, or does it somehow magically target subcutaneous water and spare intramuscular water? even slightly preferential elimination would be good.

Aomabolan P.C.T:
It is an injectable aromatase inhibitor. Used as a prescription drug in other countries, and available in the USA as an OTC supplement, due to a loophole in the law.
The site says it is in a "sterile oral solution" and yes it is in a sterile solution, but I wouldn't waste it taking it orally. The bottle has a rubber stopper so figure it out.

click here, scroll down
Steroids

Big Rick Rock said:
Aomabolan P.C.T:
It is an injectable aromatase inhibitor. Used as a prescription drug in other countries, and available in the USA as an OTC supplement, due to a loophole in the law.
The site says it is in a "sterile oral solution" and yes it is in a sterile solution, but I wouldn't waste it taking it orally. The bottle has a rubber stopper so figure it out.

click here, scroll down
Steroids

This is the 1st I ever heard of this..Did a search and found nothing..TELL ME MORE............BIG RICK

I have tried everything to keep my face from looking like a moon face. I am telling you guys that dandelion root has worked wonders for me. My mother even made the commet that 'I'm glad your not using those steroids anymore, I can always tell by the way your face looks.' Funny thing is that i am on test and dboll at the moment!

TEST APE said:
This is the 1st I ever heard of this..Did a search and found nothing..TELL ME MORE............BIG RICK

H.M. Gear's Aromabolan P.C.T.™ (4-Androstenoldione Acetate) is an aromatase inhibitor which contains the chemical compound formestane acetate. In the pharmaceutical world, Lentaron I.M. Depot® is the brand name of formestane acetate used to treat breast cancer by acting as a powerful aromatase inhibitor. In some rare instances, it was also prescribed to treat male infertility disorders stemming from estrogen elevation and/or low LH/FSH production.

It is sold as a prescription aromatase inhibitor in Mexico, Spain, Brazil and most other South American countries as well as France, England and Italy.

Top Bottom