x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Something OTC that works great to elimate bloat

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Something OTC that works great to elimate bloat within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: My current cycle of 600mg enanthate and 55mg dboll as left my face looking extremely bloated. I started using .5mg of adex eod, but still retained the moon face look. Then I decided to throw in 3g of Dandelion root and the results have been great. This stuff works as a natural diretic. My face now looks normal just like it did before i started my cycle. Thought you guys might like to know this.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amateur Bodybuilder

Something OTC that works great to elimate bloat

My current cycle of 600mg enanthate and 55mg dboll as left my face looking extremely bloated. I started using .5mg of adex eod, but still retained the moon face look. Then I decided to throw in 3g of Dandelion root and the results have been great. This stuff works as a natural diretic. My face now looks normal just like it did before i started my cycle. Thought you guys might like to know this.

Re: Something OTC that works great to elimate bloat

Are you sure its the Dandelion root, or could the adex just be starting to work? Where did you get the Dandelion root, GNC?

Amateur Bodybuilder

I just added the dandelion root 3 days ago. Even my friends and family have told me that they can see the difference in my face. I highly suggest that everyone give this supp and try and see for your self. I can even tell a bigger difference then when i used yohimburn on my face.

I have used dandelion root in the past during test cycles. It really does make a noticable difference in the amount of water retained.

stupid question:

water retention in the muscles obviously is desirable, in face/skin not. does the Dandelion seem to act as a generalized diuretiic, or does it somehow magically target subcutaneous water and spare intramuscular water? even slightly preferential elimination would be good.

Da Pope

just grab some aldacctone, that otc stuff is crap

Aomabolan P.C.T:
    It is an injectable aromatase inhibitor. Used as a prescription drug in other countries, and available in the USA as an OTC supplement, due to a loophole in the law.
    The site says it is in a "sterile oral solution" and yes it is in a sterile solution, but I wouldn't waste it taking it orally. The bottle has a rubber stopper so figure it out.

click here, scroll down
    Steroids
    Fighting solves everything !

-"The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action."
    -"To beat a martial artist that's been training for 15 years, all you need to do is box and wrestle for 1 year, and he's yours."
    -"Boards don't hit back"
    -"Circumstances hell! I make circumstances!"
    -Bruce Lee

Quote Quote posted by Big Rick Rock
    Aomabolan P.C.T:
    It is an injectable aromatase inhibitor. Used as a prescription drug in other countries, and available in the USA as an OTC supplement, due to a loophole in the law.
    The site says it is in a "sterile oral solution" and yes it is in a sterile solution, but I wouldn't waste it taking it orally. The bottle has a rubber stopper so figure it out.

click here, scroll down
    Steroids
    This is the 1st I ever heard of this..Did a search and found nothing..TELL ME MORE............BIG RICK

Amateur Bodybuilder

I have tried everything to keep my face from looking like a moon face. I am telling you guys that dandelion root has worked wonders for me. My mother even made the commet that 'I'm glad your not using those steroids anymore, I can always tell by the way your face looks.' Funny thing is that i am on test and dboll at the moment!

Quote Quote posted by TEST APE
    This is the 1st I ever heard of this..Did a search and found nothing..TELL ME MORE............BIG RICK
    H.M. Gear's Aromabolan P.C.T.™ (4-Androstenoldione Acetate) is an aromatase inhibitor which contains the chemical compound formestane acetate. In the pharmaceutical world, Lentaron I.M. Depot® is the brand name of formestane acetate used to treat breast cancer by acting as a powerful aromatase inhibitor. In some rare instances, it was also prescribed to treat male infertility disorders stemming from estrogen elevation and/or low LH/FSH production.

It is sold as a prescription aromatase inhibitor in Mexico, Spain, Brazil and most other South American countries as well as France, England and Italy.
    Fighting solves everything !

-"The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action."
    -"To beat a martial artist that's been training for 15 years, all you need to do is box and wrestle for 1 year, and he's yours."
    -"Boards don't hit back"
    -"Circumstances hell! I make circumstances!"
    -Bruce Lee