Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone prove to me this board is safe, and that it is still safe to post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychedout

Now that we have a source sponsoring EF. I am pretty leary about posting here.

I've brought it up and mod/vet sections on other boards, and the overwhelming majority agreed with me that EF is not safe, and this could be the nail in the coffin for this board.

Someone feel free to prove me wrong. :evil:

I disagree. I don't see any open source posting. I see advertising for a 3rd party company that resells IT's adspace to a source. Are cops now on EF? OF COURSE! They have been on here forever.

I don't see this site getting in trouble.

AMGETR said:
I disagree. I don't see any open source posting. I see advertising for a 3rd party company that resells IT's adspace to a source. Are cops now on EF? OF COURSE! They have been on here forever.

I don't see this site getting in trouble.

Well. I can't say the same. 3rd party maybe, but it still doesn't look good. With meso gone, they are gonna be looking for another board to take down next.

No offense man, but EF was 10x bigger than meso. They took meso down because meso POSTED source info. They had a forum dedicated to it. lol. EF doesn't post any source info on the site, and if someone does, it is quickly deleted.

psychedout said:

I've brought it up and mod/vet sections on other boards, and the overwhelming majority agreed with me that EF is not safe, and this could be the nail in the coffin for this board.

If you don't believe elite is safe, best not post here.

The reality is that this is an open board and many people pass through an open board, it's just as safe or unsafe as ANY other website that's on the internet.

The difference is that George, the owner, is willing to spend money to fight the government and protect YOUR privacy. That's why you should go platinum to help Elite stay safe.

Mr.X

Werd. EF is the pioneer to the online bodybuilding game. No other website comes close to EF. If EF went down, there would be nothing else on it's level.

AMGETR said:
Werd. EF is the pioneer to the online bodybuilding game. No other website comes close to EF. If EF went down, there would be nothing else on it's level.
Which only makes it a prime headline grabbing target.

psychedout said:

Well, I believe the moderators / admin here may be exposed to risk, as now they could be perceived as sales men for this sponsor. I don't believe the members are in an added danger, IMO.

If there really is al this attention to EF then consider this:

It's better to have ONE big site to watch, than 10 or 20 little unprofessional sites that change all of the time.

It's better from the feds point of view to have all of us crazy, jacked up, scary bastards in one place than loose all over the net infecting everything.

PS

If the feds are watching FUCK YOU wankers!!! Steroids should be the least of your fucking worries.

what sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom