Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

someone changed my elite mail password!

liquidmuscle

i go to check my email this a.m. and i typed in the password like 7 times and it wont let me in.....can a mod or someone help me out with this? All this hacking shit is really freaking me out...

Same shit happen to me last night bro.
I keep typing my password and it just clears it and I try again for 10 minutes. Nothing.
Then a few hours later I tryed again and it let me in.
I think it has something to do with the layout, they were upgrading it.

It looks like Hushmail changed some things cause it has a new look now. Maybe you tried during the upgrade process.

johnboy said:
mine works but my password is like 25 characters long. I think you've been hacked.

"johnboyisaflamingbuttpirate" :rainbow:

nope....that's 27. <thinking> :p

my elite and cyber-rights account do the same thing. type in the password and the page just refreshes. if the password was changed, and alert box would pop up and say the password was wrong.

Last edited:
wow i got the same problem, as you guys saying someone hacked into the email system, whats goin on im lost?? i tried the password 4 times

johnboy said:
isn't there a way to have it changed or emailed to you if you set up a secondary email address?

No, there isnt a secondary email for security reasons. If you forget your password nobody can change it.
You gotta open another account.

Something is wrong with the system, last time hushmail did this to me it took 3mos to get back into my account and they deleted all of my mail.
I hope it gets fixed soon or I will have to open another account and it wont be hushmail, to many problems.

Top Bottom